www.apacheroselondon.com is a site operated by Anna Burke, who is a sole trader registered in London. Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment. If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
* Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
* Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
* Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
* Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed for google analytics purposes.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
* The IP address of your computer
* The referring website from which you have got to our website from
The reasons for this are:
* To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
* To see our most popular sources of business
* To track the progress of our business
Disclosure of Personal Data:
We may disclose your personal data:
* To other companies within our group
* If we sell our business
* To agents and service providers
* In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
* We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website [customers and sales] in order to describe our services to prospective partners [advertisers, sponsors] and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Customer Privacy Rights:
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.